Sunday 24 June 2012

Suryavanshi, Sharma’s ally’s premises sealed


Bhopal, June 24, 2012 (HMNS):  Income tax (I-T) department has got mapping done of mines leased out to Dilip Suryavanshi, Sudhir Sharma and their associates, according to sources in the I-T department. The I-T raids at 60 premises of two business groups belonging to Suryavanshi and Sharma had concluded on Friday. However, I-T officials have not been able to compile details of recovery in the raid so far.

Upadhyay kept it locked and did not reach this house despite repeated reminders from I-T sleuths. It is likely to be opened on Sunday or Monday, said the source. Also, the income tax department may hand over the case of Barkatullah University employee Narendra Tripathi, who is associated with Dilip Suryavanshi, to Lokayukta. Tripathi, a project officer with the university, was also covered in the I-T raid.

No comments:

Post a Comment